12/25/12

Christmas in Florida

Look at me! Wearing shorts on Christmas day. Sometimes i love it, but then again i also would love to have been able to wear my RED pea coat and a white or green scarf. But to still be festive i had on a Victorias Secret red tee, and a BIG RED bow in my hair. Of course my Old navy shorts that I Love are also a great Christmas outfit item. In Florida i never know what clothes to have out, so in the winter my closet is PACKED! It has my sweaters, and hoodies hanging next to my tank tops and tee's.
You never know if it's going to be 90 degrees or 35 degrees!  
This year Christmas was different because we no longer have my Nana around to be there in the morning. This is just one more thing we will have to do without her.
I pray every day for things to get easier and they do, but we all miss her so much.
It feels nice to blog again, i haven't had much spare time these past few months to do something i really enjoy.
 
I will try and stay a little while <3 p="p">
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment