6/22/12

The rents! Day 3.

Day 3, Tell about your relationship with your parents.

Well, That's easy.. My parents and i have a close relationship.

There's My Mom, Gizelle (Like the Victoria's Secret Model) -I just love her name, so unique- She's seriously my BEST FRIEND she knows EVERYTHING. She's strong for me when I am weak and she's still a Mom of course! I couldn't have asked God for a better woman to look up to. She is strong in faith, and a woman of prayer though sickness has disabled her from many things she still pulls through and gives 100% at everything she does.


Then there's my step Father Mark, who we can consider my Dad/Father since mine passed away when I was only two. Mark and my mom met in 2008, and he has been the best Male influence I could ever ask for! He gives the best advice, and is always there for me.
He's a HARD worker, I mean i don't know anyone else who puts that much into a job.. seriously.

:)

xoxo,Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Aww how sweet. There is nothing like having a wonderful relationship with your parents.

    ReplyDelete