6/13/12

Twenty.

The thirty day Challenge I have accepted starts off with me listing 20 Random Facts about myself, take note I'm nothing Interesting so bare with me through these twenty- painfully true-facts.

  1. My eyes Cross. (Reason for my Glasses)
  2. I use to weigh 30 pounds more than I do today. (Still feel as though I am that much bigger)
  3. I'm 5"4
  4. I'm flat footed.
  5. My hair is Naturally Curly, and Brown
  6. I enjoy Running!
  7. I Love God!
  8. I'm 17
  9. I have experienced way too much for my age. (Some may think this is an Opinion, you would believe it was a fact if you'd only known)
  10. I Have extremely BROWN eyes.
  11. I'm a Varsity CheerLeader.
  12. I'm a Senior In HighSchool
  13. I have five siblings, four younger than me.
  14. I made it to State in my 4*4 team (Track runners would know)
  15. I work in a Bakery
  16. I'm Single!
  17. I have ten fingers ;) (No I really couldn't think of anything.)
  18. I own a Chihuahua.
  19. I have 500 items of clothing. (This is serious!)
  20. I enjoy writing! :D
     This is me.
    XoXo, Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment