8/10/11

Summer vacation, ending in 4days.

It's true,
I'm going to the beach as much as i can before i am stuck in a class room on such beautiful days!
Tomorrow I'll be waking up and hitting the beach for a few hours with my Sister and Dear friend Allison, then i will get back just in time to put on my Cheer uniform and go get pictures taken for the 2011 Football program, around 5 pm i will have my Junior year orientation at my School we get to see what all the teachers have done to there classes and meet up with friends we haven't seen over the summer, even though it feels like we just left that place for summer break! Once i get back into High school i doubt I'll be blogging as much, I plan on Running Cross Country and Cheering so it's going to be a tough balance between sports and my Homework. Pray for me! I also want to stay close to God, it always gets so much harder when school starts!
This blog has become almost like an escape from the real world on some days, i really hope i can continue to blog.

<3-TaylorMarie!

1 comment:

  1. It's sad when a summer comes to an end, eh? I feel you.. but it's exciting to see all your friends! I'm sure you'll do fine and i'll definitely keep you in my prayers!
    Keep your head up girl <3
    xox

    ReplyDelete