2/3/11

Can i get a WAsWA!












Hello there :)
Well, i have had an Exhausting couple of days busy with Track and such, Yesterday 2/2/11 i actually went on a school trip to go see the local college girls basketball team play some basketball to raise money for breast cancer! It was extremely interesting, we toured the college watched the softball team practice and then we went and got some seats at the game. I have had a lot going on, with my grades dropping outta nowhere..It was a get ya downer!
So i've been cramming geometry books in my head all week to get that grade up, which i succesfully have done. In my small town you can always find DRAMA for sure! People just don't get when enough is enough.. So im dealing with this... Ill keep you updated when things get better.
-TaylorMarie

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're NOT going to Convention! From being the only girl last year to not going at all this year...!!!!

    ReplyDelete