9/8/12

Taylor the Baker!

Hey Loves, Today my power went out for a good three hours, it was pretty bad considering there is so much humidity here in Florida. My family and i started playing Monopoly just to get our mind off of the heat that was making my hair frizz and each of us ill.
Needless to say around 3 o'clock our power was turned back on! Happy Taylor. Ha ha
I started looking around in our cabinets to see what i could get myself into and i thought
"Hmm lets find something to bake.. "
This is what I made, I'm sure you're like "Cereal Taylor, really?" Nope i actually made muffins! Cinnamon Toast Crunch Muffins to be exact.
Here's my take on them.
 
1) They were SUPER easy to make! All it took was some vegetable oil and 2 eggs.
2)They taste EXACTLY like the cereal. One small glass of milk and a muffin would make an awesome breakfast to start your day.
 
Betty Crocker also has different flavors.
 
Childhood breakfast foods are now a lot more filling.
 
Now after the muffins were baked and the day was coming to an end, i am sitting here with my little brother watching the Muppet's Movie, Oh how we love Kermit the frog!
 
Xox,Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment