1/2/11

Little Red Jacket, on a Sunday morning!

Waking upon Sunday mornings i always have the chance to dress up, which i rarely do in this small town but after going shopping before the New Year came i found myself buying clothes i probably wouldn't wear. So here i went to my closet picking through all the new outfits and came across a little red Coat My friend Allison had given me, i just Adore this coat! So here's a quick Picture



I felt very Vintage and like a real young lady should, there's a blog i read where a girl expressed her feelings on todays fashion, and i really couldn't agree with her more, the clothes we wear now are extremely revealing, now when i say we i'm talking about the Generation because some of the clothes worn i wouldn't dare think twice about wearing, why do people think showing off what you have is attractive? Beauty is not only what the eye can see, it's what the heart is strong enough to look for.

-TaylorMarie<3


No comments:

Post a Comment