1/23/11

Blog life// a sweetly sixteen














Hi all,
I've been pretty busy lately with plannign my Birthday party and it finally happened last night :), with a surprise visit from my Aunt and cousin who were so kind enough to join us from the "City" in our small town. It was a Great experience and party that i will always remember. So we played Rockband, sat by a Bonfire, and ate loads of sweets! It just doesn't get better.
-Taylor


P.sNow you have to understand that,
having a blog is pretty much a big responsibility, you gotta know what you're gonna post when you get to typing away at the computer. So I've made it my "Mission" to find some interesting blog topic to write about and continue writing about. It's gonna take a whole lot of Brain storming. Wish me luck as i discover what my newest hobby will be!

1 comment:

  1. What, no pictures of us?! I left without eating a cupcake :(

    ReplyDelete